[Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Re: Streaming Services Instead of Cable TV

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 15:08:42 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone,
Both Hulu and the DIRECTV stream from AT&T have local channels as does
YouTube TV.
I currently have the DIRECTV stream service and I do like it and there is a
box that you receive.
The box is a streaming player which also has a remote control what I like
about the AT&T service is that it also uses the android platform and
incorporates these talk about screen meter what concerns me about these
streaming services is that they are becoming just as expensive as the
traditional cable service which is why I switched in the first place to
save some money.
I wish that we could just simply subscribe to the channel is that we want
as there are so many that I never watch

--
Elizabeth Campbell