[Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} RE: Streaming Services Instead of Cable TV

David Diamond Daviddiamond2019 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 18 03:58:19 UTC 2021

Far to complicated for my liking.  I checked the boxes or attempted to, and they were not checked even though I hit the space bar or just used the X.  JAWS kept saying unchecked and then when I clicked on the next button it said there were errors and I needed to accept the terms before continuing. Sometimes a box is checked and JAWS says it is not.  Anyway, find someone else to subscribe, even reading the terms can take a long time and I have this selfish need to eat periodically.  Grin.