[Electronics-Talk] toasters

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Wed Sep 1 16:16:56 UTC 2021

I got a basic one from amazon. I don't remember the brand, but it has places for four slices and separate buttons for things like bagels or frozen waffles. But I actually never select which button, where I put in a bagel or a frozen something, it toasts it fine. However, the buttons are accessible, no menu driven touch screen. It was an ordinary brand, something like Hamilton Beach.

Sherry
Find out about my book Haven by checking out my web site:
www.sherrygomes.com
Or on Facebook
http://facebook.com/sherrygomesauthor
And join my group, Haven Happenings at: