[Electronics-Talk] Washing machine

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:39:57 UTC 2021

By the way my frontloading washer was purchased in 1998 and it has never
dried out or leaked.  As I said before, after doing laundry, I always wipe
out the boot thoroughly with paper towels and leave the door ajar so that it
can air dry.  If you take care to do this, you will enjoy easier access and
a washer that can hold more than a washer with an agitator.  I have seen
toploading washers though without agitators too so hopefully those things
are going by the wayside as they are harsh on clothing.