[Electronics-Talk] AT&T DirecTV Streaming app

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:23:27 UTC 2021

I would consider a TV with Fire TV built-in perhaps you could go over to a local Best Buy and they could demonstrate how Voice View which is the built-in Screen Reader from Amazon works.  The brand that Best Buy sells is called Insignia.

You would need to enable Audio Description through Amazon but I don't know how the App you're describing streams their Audio described content to other devices so not sure how to help you there except there should be some settings in your existing TV for AD.