[Electronics-Talk] Hot Shot

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 16 12:40:30 UTC 2021

I have an electrical appliance that I'm pretty sure is called a Hot Shot.  I
pour water in the top container, push a button, and the water boils.  I put
my cup in the spot under the water reservoir and hold down another button to
drop the hot water into my cup.  I find it much easer and quicker than
messing with a teakettle.

I've had mine for so long the label fell off, and now it's getting hard to
push the Start button.  I think it's time for a new one.

I thought it would be easy to find on Amazon, but, when I search Hot Shot,
all I get is bug killer or cattle prods!

Can anyone suggest what I should look for to get what I want?

Thanks.

Tracy