[Electronics-Talk] Hot Shot

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 13:08:40 UTC 2021

Forget about a Hot Shot.  Instead, I recommend a single serve coffee
maker that will not only heat up water for your tea or soup, but will
also do a great job of brewing coffee.  Consider the Mainstay single
serve dual brew coffee maker, which is available on WalMart for less
than $20.  It is completely accessible, and besides heating up water, it
can brew either regular ground coffee or use coffee pods:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Single-Serve-Dual-Brew-Coffee/772125593?wl13=3795&selectedSellerId=0

Gerald