[Electronics-Talk] Hot Shot

Kay Malmquist kay.malmquist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:50:40 UTC 2021

Yes, there is a considerable difference in the temperature of coffees and
teas as apposed to the temperature of the water that comes out of a Hotshot.
We have one and the water is boiling when it comes out.  I need to have
someone take a look at this one and see if we can find something like it on
line.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist at gmail.com

"Where focus goes, energy flows."