[Electronics-Talk] (no subject)this is what I think you want

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 18:02:25 UTC 2021

Tracy, the Hot Shot was discontinued years ago.  Consequently, any
seller that still has a brand-new unit on hand is charging a pretty
penny for it. Nobody in his right mind would pay $129 for this simple
gadget when a $20 single serve coffee maker will heat up water just as
well.   I found a few sellers on EBay who are selling "pre-owned" Hot
Shots for about $30 plus shipping, but who knows how well they work, if
they even work at all?  .  My advice is to forget the Hot Shot and buy a
single serve non-Keurig coffee maker for about $20 or an electric kettle.

Gerald