[Electronics-Talk] electronic devices using adobe digital editions

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 20:38:20 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Many ebooks now a days use Adobe Digital editions to open and read the ebooks such as borrowed books from public libraries and other sellers of ebooks.

Is this software accessible? If so, what devices use it and what do you download to read them? Is it just the free adobe Reader software?
Will I use my own screen reader to access it or does Adobe have its own?

I probably will read it on my Windows pc. But I also have access to an IOS tablet if I need to read this way.
Also, if you read via a braille display, does it work there? I don’t have a display yet but plan to buy one asap.

So, advice would be helpful since I have some ebooks to buy to read over but if its not accessible, I don’t wish to waste money.

Thanks.

Ashley