[Electronics-Talk] accessible reading using EPub format

Paul Ferrara pferrara at aph.org
Wed Sep 22 11:53:33 UTC 2021

I have used Thorium Reader on a PC. It is accessible.
Get it here:
https://www.edrlab.org > software > thorium-reader

Paul Ferrara, CPACC, ADS, Certified Braille Transcriber
Communications Accessibility Editor, Dot6
American Printing House
1839 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206
Main 502 895 2396
pferrara at aph.org