[Electronics-Talk] renewed vs. refurbished computers.

The Blind MacGyver theblindmacgyver at sudomail.com
Thu Sep 23 04:22:33 UTC 2021

That is the key word. A reputable seller. Even sometimes a reputable seller you get a bad batch of computers or whatever the refurbished item would be. Also buying refurbished is very inexpensive. But you also got a know what you’re going into there too. Do you know how to fix the computer if it breaks. Do you know how to completely reformat war and reinstall windows when something is not correct in the computer. How do you diagnose if it’s the sound card problem. I may be a geek at heart. And I may know what I’m doing. But a lot of people may not know how to diagnose different problems that may be coming with a refurbished item or even a brand new item. Just be careful of what you buy. Get it from a reputable seller. And really do see what kind of return policy they have if they don’t have a restocking fee. And you know you always have our very owned blind geek squad here. Always here to try to answer a question if you have one.