[Electronics-Talk] internet service providers and data caps

dhunthausen at gmail.com dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:40:56 UTC 2022

Sherry,
I live in Southern California in an apartment and have been using Frontier
for the last couple years with no problems at all. My parents who also live
in So Cal use Frontier and have had a few issues due to them having a much
larger house, but overall it has been very reliable. I don't have any direct
experience with Comcast, but have a couple of friends who use it due to it
being their only option and say that it works okay but is a lot more
expensive. Hope this helps