[Electronics-Talk] 6dot Braille Label Maker

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 15:52:57 UTC 2022

Hi,
Checking to see if anyone has any feedback on the 6dot Braille Label Maker. Do you find it worth the expense? I have quite a bit of things both at home and at work that I have been wanting to label for quite some time but my little handheld labeler is just not doing the job. I just thought I would check to see if anyone has any feedback, both positive or negative. Also, where have you found places to purchase this item?
Thank you so much!

Jolynn