[Electronics-Talk] 6dot Braille Label Maker

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 11:45:35 UTC 2022

You younger members won't remember, but for years the NFB Treasurer
was a guy named Dick Edlund. He was a down-home funny kind of guy. He
was from Kansas.  Anyway there was a member at the time who was very
fast with the slate, and dick said:  "xxxxx was so fast, she would
stick herself 3 times with the stylus before she could stop!"

Dave