[Electronics-Talk] audacity and scripts

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 18 18:43:50 UTC 2022

 You can download Skype for free...
    On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 02:40:10 PM EDT, Sherry Gomes via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi,

I hope I can ask this here. When I began typing in the address, JAWS said something about home electronics and appliances. So, if I shouldn't ask this here, forgive me and never mind.

Anyway, I've been asked to be a guest host on a podcast I follow. I did this with the same podcast about four years ago or so. Back then they used skype and audacity, with each person recording their own part of the podcast. I thought they'd be using zoom now, but no, they still have skype and audacity. I don't have either program anymore and have a completely different computer. Does anyone know where I can get the audacity program, the scripts, and info on using it. I just need basics, like how to stop/start recording and so forth. I swore when I retired from Vispero tech support last year that I wouldn't fight with problematic programs anymore, and I really hate skype, but alas, I love this podcast more than I hate fighting with technology. Lol.

Sherry
Author of Haven, book 1 in the Haven Valley Series, available from amazon and audible.
Haven - Kindle edition by Gomes, Sherry. Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.<https://www.amazon.com/Haven-Sherry-Gomes-ebook/dp/B09889YJSH/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2Z838OQBUO9GD&keywords=sherry+gomes&qid=1647716068&s=digital-text&sprefix=sherry+gomes%2Cdigital-text%2C121&sr=1-1>
Haven by Sherry Gomes | Audiobook | Audible.com<https://www.audible.com/pd/Haven-Audiobook/B09VP6VP4Z?qid=1647714928&sr=1-1&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_1&pf_rd_p=83218cca-c308-412f-bfcf-90198b687a2f&pf_rd_r=ZT179DKFB31Q6GTZW916>
Follow me: twitter: @sgomes_author
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sherrygomesauthor
Group: https://facebook.com/groups/hHavenHappenings
Or visit my web site: www.sherrygomes.com<http://www.sherrygomes.com>