[Electronics-Talk] Fire stick and Apple TV

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 22:55:18 UTC 2022

Tracy,  You decide, in part based on what you want in terms of
programming. Apple TV has a bunch of programs it offers, and I think
they are only available via Apple TV.

The fire Stick, Roku etc., give you a way to access different program
streams, such as Netflix, Disney, Peacock etc. Also amazon.  There is
a lot of spill over as you can access multiple services with
different hardware, or phone apps, or a computer. It all can be a
little confusing!

Dave