[Electronics-Talk] Labor Day Special Deal Save on our latest Rockboxed Hi-Fi Talking MP3 Player! Audio Demonstration link included!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Aug 31 21:08:41 UTC 2022

Hi all,

This is a special offer and different from all other specials we've run.
This special is only valid on phone/email orders, so call or email me to
place your order. We accept credit cards and Paypal!

Note: When calling, please leave a voicemail message and call only once.
Calling multiple times, just makes it take longer to get back to everyone
and if you don't leave a voicemail message, it ends up as a missed call
along with all the spam calls I get on a daily basis which I leave for
last. So call once and leave a voicemail message and everything will run
smoothly.

We're taking $15 off the price of any Benjie T6 Talking Media Player! Yes,
you heard right! Get a 16GB player for $80.99 or up to as much as 256GB for
only $130.99! In between we have the Talking Benji with 32GB, 64GB, and
128GB! Take advantage of our discounted price by ordering via phone or
email!

Take a look at our latest Rockboxed Talking MP3 Player... It's the Talking
Benji T-6 Lossless Hi-Fi Media Player using Rockbox! Brand new and very
affordable!

Download the introduction to the Benji T-6 Talking Mp3 Player at the
following link:
https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI4OF8/Benjie%20T6%20Hi-Fi%20Talking%20MP3%20Player%20Introduction.mp3

This player is great for those who just want to listen to their unprotected
music, audio books, and other audio files on a player with the best sound
reproduction capability. It's a dedicated high performance Hi-Fi digital
audio player with high quality components allowing it to support most
unprotected audio file formats whether lossy or lossless such as MP3, WAV,
WMA, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG, etc, up to 192KHz/24 bit sampling rate. Our
customers have been very impressed with its sound!

It gets 8 to 10 hours on a battery charge and it does not include an FM
radio or recording capability as it is a dedicated Hi-Fi media player.

We've Rockboxed it so it's completely blind/VI friendly, has a very nice
female voice, has the familiar Rockbox menu structure and expansive
settings to modify the player's behaviour and audio to ones personal taste!

As this player has no internal memory and runs off the microSD card one can
have this player with whatever storage capacity one wishes starting with
16GB up to 256GB, by choosing which option one wants from the first combo
box on the player's page given below.

What's inside the package: Talking Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Media Player
with Rockbox, microUSB charging/data transfer cable, and ones choice of
microSD card.

Benji T6 Talking Mp3 Player with latest firmware! Get a 16GB player for
$95.99 or up to as much as 256GB for only $145.99! In between we have the
Talking Benji with 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB! Take advantage of our discounted
price! Place your order here:
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

Be sure to order any additional accessories found in the combo boxes on the
above mentioned site. Some customers choose to have one card for their
music along with the settings for such and another for their audio books
with the settings adjusted accordingly. When they want to listen to their
tunes they pop in the music card, turn the player on, and start listening.
Then when they wish to listen to their audio books they pop in that card,
turn the player on and enjoy their audio books!

An awesome choice for an additional cable for your devices is our Magnetic
microUSB cable which protects the charging port, and extends the life of
your players. Found in the combo box or at:
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Magnetic-Micro-DataCharging-USB-Cable-for-Victor-Trek-Victor-Stream-Mp3-Player-Phones-Tablets-New-Generation_p_127.html

You can enable your Talking Benji T-6 Media Player or any of your
non-Bluetooth devices or Book Players, basically anything with a headphone
jack to work wirelessly with Bluetooth devices by selecting a Miccus
Bluetooth transmitter/receiver in the combo box or on the pages listed
below. With all our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind
perspective emailed to you directly!

Portable Swivel Jack RTX bluetooth transmitter/receiver discounted $5 off
to just $44.99 right now! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any
other device with a headphone jack able to connect to your Bluetooth
headphones or speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it
come through your Bluetooth headset or speaker; great for making calls or
voice chatting! The receiver side speaks everything from power on through
power off! It boasts a range of 100 Feet and much more!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

The Home RTX 2.0 is the home version not designed for portable use. It can
transmit up to 160 feet or more in direct line of sight! Available right
now $5 off for just $54.99!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

Of course we also have some great deals this week on the Victor Reader
Stream 2 and our 16GB Evo 10 and Evo 12 Talking Daisy Book Readers as
always at very competitive prices!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Players_c_35.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, Amazon Pay, and
PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order
or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player, Evo 10 daisy Talking Book
Reader, Victor Reader Stream, Blindshell classic 2 Phone, Phone Service,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121