[Electronics-Talk] DVD player for Windows

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 03:22:17 UTC 2022

Hello Silvia and everyone,

Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion is the movie that spawned the Daktari Program. It ran for 3 seasons. Judy the chimpanzeewas another memorable character. She was always causing mischief around the reserve. Marshal Thompson who played Dr. Tracy went on to star in other wildlife documentaries following the end of Daktari. Paula was his daughter.All the best.

Peter Donahue