[Electronics-Talk] getting accessible simple phone used on Verizon Wireless

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:31:04 UTC 2022

I would contact Verizon's  at either of the phone numbers and the email address below:
Wireless:
Customer Service Center
1-888-262-1999
8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST Monday - Friday

Fios & Traditional phone
Verizon Center for Customers with disabilities
1-800-974-6006 Voice
or TTY 1-508-251-5301 Videophone
8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST Monday - Friday