[Electronics-Talk] stopwatch

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 12:46:57 UTC 2022

You can also set wake up or other similar reminders with an Amazon Echo device.  You can tell it to wake you up with most any radio station or streaming service.

Time is easy to obtain.

The Echo 4th Generation will also tell you the room temperature.

The Apple Watch or an Android watch or the Fossil watch which will work for iOS or Android have fitness and health monitoring features.

As others have suggested, Amazon offers some talking Blud pressure devices for under $20 as well as talking thermometors and scales.