[Electronics-Talk] Accessible digital recorder

Robin Frost robini71 at fastmail.com
Sat Jan 1 22:41:55 UTC 2022

Hi,

And from the looks of it that's their only digital recorder in
production according to what I saw on their site at least the only one
with voice guidance.

I'm sorry to read this as the ls-p4 was nice for what it was not as nice
as the ls-14 of course but nice enough.

Eons ago I had the edirol r09h1 I think I just transposed its model
number sorry that's driving my detail chasing heart crazy. Anyway I
loved the unit for its sound but never did feel enough surety when using
it that it was doing that which I wanted at any given moment. So I
sacrificed some audio quality for the voice guidance of the Olympus. For
my use case scenario that wasn't so awful it serves me well. But if it
dies I'll be sad.

Take good care.

Robin