[Electronics-Talk] new iphone

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Thu Jan 13 17:50:50 UTC 2022

Hi Drew, there are several other places. But since I am one who trains in these devices, I would not mind assisting you. So if you swipe up with one finger, and you feel the first vibration, that means you are at the home screen. If you swipe up just a little further, and hear a second vibration, or feel a second vibration rather. Then you will be at the app switcher. That is your main gestures to get home and get to the app switcher. Which is the main things. You also hold down the side button to activate Siri instead of using a home gesture.
I hope the information I provided you with helps you today. If I can be of us any more assistance please feel free to let me know.