[Electronics-Talk] Turning On VoiceView

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:37:39 UTC 2022

If you mean a tv such as the Toshiba Fire TV which is a tv with Alexa
capability the remote is long and thin about an inch and a half by
about four inches. If this is the case you can turn on Voice View by
holding the "Back" and "Menu" buttons down at the same time for a few
seconds which will both turn Voice View on or turn it off if it is
already on. They are located at the top of the remote above the ring
with a button in the middle of it. on top of this ring is a button to
the left which is the "back" button the middle button is "home" and
the one to the right is "menu". Hope this helps.

Wendy