[Electronics-Talk] Laser Printer

cheez at cox.net cheez at cox.net
Wed Jul 27 11:26:27 UTC 2022

Hello, Everybody:

Someone on this list, about 2 years ago, suggested the Pantum monochrome
laser printer, which was priced, at that time, for about $65 from Amazon.

Well, I purchased one, and I was wondering if that person had any trouble
setting up the printer-which is what I'm experiencing.

I thought it was a plug-and-play device.  But apparently, my assumption is
incorrect.

So, if anyone knows about installing the Pantum P2200 laser printer with
wi-fi connectivity, can you please give me a helping hand?  Would greatly
appreciate it.

Vince