[Electronics-Talk] Ring video doorbell

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Wed Jul 27 22:25:56 UTC 2022

Hi we got our ring video doorbell right before we left for the NFB
National convention and live it!

We are in an apartment and they told us we could only get the stick up
one. This has a mounting bracket and you only use two screws to put it
into the wood. The only thing we needed sighted assistance was
connecting it to the wifi and putting up the bracket.

The app is very accessible on android and we both can log into the
account so it is on both of our phones.

Also we have our amazon account linked to it and we can anser the
doorbell through our echo.

because