[Electronics-Talk] For what it’s worth, HD Radio

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:32:05 UTC 2022

I agree and especially when It's sunny and 75 and I wish I were that girl haha!

I have a little pocket Sanjean AM/FM/ Weather radio that used to receive Analog TV.  That tells you how old it is.  It lives in my handbag and I've used it during actual tornado warnings in this area and alerted management that  we needed to get away from windows and into a  windowless space at least twice since I've owned it.  It's still working pretty well.

I've had some dialogue recently with some people about the current state of Shortwave listening and yes, it sure isn't what it used to be either.  I remember listening to favorite programs on a number of different Shortwave radio stations which are very likely non-existent now.

I still do find a lot to listen to though but no, I  stay away from the narcistic talk shows of one person with some exceptions.  It's music or a local news station here in the Washington, DC area or  other special programming and occasionally certain sports.

Anyway, as I said earlier, there's some good discounts on certain Sanjean radios at the moment.