[Electronics-Talk] Seeking Microwave Recommendations

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sat Jun 11 22:26:52 UTC 2022

Check out the Farberware FM11VABK smart voice activated 1.1 cu. ft
microwave, which is available on Amazon for $179.  All functions can be
controlled by voice commands, and voice recognition capability is
already built in, so there are no apps to install or wifi connectivity
issues to deal with; the microwave is ready to go right out of the box:

https://www.amazon.com/Farberware-FM11VABK-Smart-Activated-Microwave/dp/B08LHLTJ7Z?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Gerald