[Electronics-Talk] Modern Landline Phone Service

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Mon Jun 20 00:33:20 UTC 2022

Hi.

I researched getting a way to connect a phone to the phone jack in my apartment. The phone company was too expensive, so I was going to pay for Spectrum's phone service. There was a big problem with that method. I'm using a combo router and cable modem that I purchased, and Spectrum only supports the equipment that they rent to you. In the end I decided to continue using my cell phone for service.

Just something to consider.

Kevin and Jilly