[Electronics-Talk] Modern Landline Phone Service

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:25:50 UTC 2022

I went back to Verizon for internet service because Comcast did not offer me
anything worth having when I wanted to unbundle services.  The only offered
something like 50MB down and 5 MB up for $117 per month and no phone
services.  I signed up for Verizon 1Gig for $89.95 per month with no
contract and price guaranteed.  They have lower speed service but you will
have to pay for the router rental charge or provide your own.

I currently am trying out Hulu Plus for TV.  Unfortunately, I am not sure if
its Audio Described channels can be enabled but I haven't attempted to
access any AD content yet.  I did enable all possible AD on my Amazon Fire
TV.

I would be curious to know what others are using with the Fire TV and how
they were able to activate AD.