[Electronics-Talk] Modern Landline Phone Service

Robin Frost robini71 at fastmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:11:13 UTC 2022

Hi,

I just wanted to mention since splitters have come up the ones that plug
directly into a jack or a port might be too wide to plug into the back
of the Comcast Modem as there isn't enough distance between the phone
jack and the Ethernet ports below. However, there is a fix. I found this
nifty little splitter that has a wee wire coming out of it so where it
plugs into the jack or in this instance the back of the modem has a
smaller foot print so it works great for this intended purpose. I hope
it's permissible to link it for reference here without violating list
policy.

Here it is for anyone who might be in need. I've no affiliation except
for having purchased and can say it works
well.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088Z2DFZS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Take good care,

Robin