[Electronics-Talk] Unlock iPhone 13

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Thu Jun 23 01:56:46 UTC 2022

When I had a 13 mini I had to swipe and enter my pass code all the time. Even though the phone guy set up the facial ID, I almost never got it to work. I switched providers this year and got the 2022 SE and am happy to have a home button with touch ID again. With my facial ID not working, I couldn't bank, buy things or pay my apple bill on my phone.