[Electronics-Talk] Unlock iPhone 13

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 00:48:18 UTC 2022

	Um, okay, how about the link to the article, then, or, if you don't have it, saying so. No offense, but you have not really added much to this thread. You could have mentioned the article in your first response instead of just asking if I tried unlocking the iPhone. I hate it when I ask a specific question only to find that the majority of the responses--often from the same person--either don't answer the question at all or give incomplete information--especially when someone writes that they are not trying to be mean but basically are--or at least are unnecessarily short. I know that your last email was written on an iPhone, which might have something to do with the format/lack of information, but I don't consider that a reason for not at least explaining stuff.
	Thank you to the people who have actually provided helpful information.

Nicole