[Electronics-Talk] talking microwave

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Wed Mar 9 11:25:29 UTC 2022

BlindMiceMart and Maxi-Aids sell a Magic Chef talking microwave for
about $360, which is a flagrant ripoff.  The same model without speech
sells at Home Depot for about $80.  And this talking model does not have
a display screen for the benefit of sighted members of the household.
How stupid is that?  Instead of paying such a ridiculously high price
for a talking microwave, you would be better served buying a
conventional touchpad model and labeling the touchpad with tactile
markers, or else buying a Panasonic model which already comes with a
tactile keypad.

Gerald