[Electronics-Talk] revisiting washers and dryers

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:28:54 UTC 2022

There was a speech module that could be plugged into some GE units. I
believe the lg's app is reasonably accessible, someone reported on
Youtube a video of how you can run the lg from the phone or you can
leave the app open and the phone will speak what you're doing on the lg
washer's own control panel.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com