[Electronics-Talk] Save on the latest Evo 10 Talking Daisy Book Reader! Audio Demonstration link included!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Mar 21 17:55:20 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Take advantage of this great deal on the most affordable quality Talking
Book Reader available:

Read the latest review of this magnificent Book Reader written by a tech
professional at the following site:
https://eurpod.com/reviewing-the-vin-vision-evo-e10-daisy-digital-recorder-how-it-compares-to-the-big-players/

Order the Talking 16GB Daisy Book player and receive a holster case at no
extra charbge.

As stated above it has 16GB of internal memory plus it has an SD card slot
for added storage as well as the ability to access files on a thumb drive
connected to the player in the usual manner.

It comes with the high quality Ivona voices built in. Choose between either
Ivona Sally, or Joey, both very high quality voices.

plays all sorts of unprotected files including Daisy books, eBooks, music,
audio books, and even video files! With this player you can even read MOBI
eBooks, Word documents, and even PDF files! As long as the files are
unprotected, it should be able to read them.

It has internet capability for internet radio stations and podcasts! You
can use the builtin internet radio station library plus I also include
hundreds of internet radio station presets that I've prepared! Included are
directions for setting up your own internet radio stations as well as
podcast feeds.

It records from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in, FM stereo radio,
and internet radio. One button recording. Some use it to record radio and
TV shows using the line-in jack for later listening.

Provides 14 hours of battery life on a full charge. Announces when charging
is complete and will shut itself down shortly thereafter.

For a little while longer get yours for just $229.99! keep in mind that
this is the 16GB model, not the 8GB one being sold for a similar price
elsewhere. Of course you'll also get free personal assistance from us if
you need help with anything regarding this Talking Book Reader! Check out
the additional accessories you can order with it in the combo boxes located
on this page:
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-16GB-Newest-Edition-with-Free-Case-_p_111.html

Download the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at the
following link.
https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI0Nl8/Introducing%20the%20Talking%20book%20Reader%202nd%20Edition.mp3

You can enable the Talking Book Reader as well as any other Book Reader,
and any of your non-Bluetooth devices, basically anything with a headphone
jack to work wirelessly with Bluetooth devices by selecting a Miccus
Bluetooth transmitter/receiver in the combo box or the pages listed below.
With all our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind perspective
emailed to you directly!

Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver available
right now $5 off for just $44.99! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or
any other device with a headphone jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth
headphones or speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it
come through your Bluetooth headset or speaker! The receiver side speaks
everything from power on through power off! It boasts a range of 100 Feet
and much more!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

Miccus Home RTX 2.0 is the home version not designed for portable use. It
can transmit up to 160 feet or more in direct line of sight! Available
right now $5 off for just $54.99!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

Replacement clip for use on players like the Sansa Clip players on which
the original clip has broken off or on players which never had a clip!
Simple peel-off-and -stick installation. I have clips on my Clip Zip with a
broken clip, Benjie T6 Talking MP3 Player, and my Talking Book Reader! Now
I can justwear these players instead of holding them in my hand or sticking
them in my pocket! Just $5.99!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Stick-on-Clip-for-Portable-Players_p_144.html

Of course we also have the absolute lowest price around on the Victor
Reader Stream, just $449! No shipping fees in the US and no tax unless
you're in Florida!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/-Victor-Reader-Stream-Newest-Generation-_p_78.html

Here's where to read more about our latest Talking MP3 Player and to place
your order:
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal on
line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order or email
laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player/book Reader, Victor Reader
Stream & Trek, blindshell Classic phone, Bluetooth devices, and accessories
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121