[Electronics-Talk] DVD player for Windows 10

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue May 10 14:58:45 UTC 2022

Good morning Tracy and everyone,

	Try VLC Media Player.

Peter Donahue

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Tracy Carcione via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 9:28 AM
To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances'
<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Tracy Carcione <carcione at access.net>
Subject: [Electronics-Talk] DVD player for Windows 10

I borrowed a DVD from my public library, and I want to play it on my
Windows10 laptop, but there's no DVD software installed.  It's a DVD of a TV
series.

I found an article on Google recommending PowerDVD.  Does anyone know how
accessible that is?  Or is there another accessible Win10 DVD player that
can handle commercial DVDs?  The article says Windows Media Player does not.

Thanks.

Tracy