[Electronics-Talk] cd burning program

Paul Ferrara pferrara at aph.org
Mon May 23 12:00:17 UTC 2022

Anyburn also is a good program; however, they do have an update, and I cannot speak to its accessibility.
Worth a try as it is free.

Paul Ferrara, CPACC, ADS, Certified Braille Transcriber
Communications Accessibility Editor, Dot6
American Printing House
1839 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206
Main 502 895 2396
pferrara at aph.org