[Electronics-Talk] Accessibility of Audacity?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:01:12 UTC 2022

Greetings,

I apologize if this is off topic for this list, but I'm not sure where or
who to ask. I would like to be in touch with anyone who currently uses the
latest version of the Audacity software with JAWS. If things go as I am
hoping, I may be using it for some recording. I need to know how accessible
and operatable it is on a laptop computer with JAWS. I am looking for
perhaps some tutorials or even classes online. If it is accessible with
JAWS, I'd like to learn as much as I can about it.

I'm happy to go off list with people who use it or can lead me in the right
direction. At this point, it needs to be that specific program, because I
would be working or making recordings with others who are using it.

Jim