[Electronics-Talk] looking for bluetooth speaker

dhunthausen at gmail.com dhunthausen at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:06:41 UTC 2022

Sherry,
This is a small powerful speaker I got a little over a year ago that I love.
It is Bluetooth but also has a place that you can connect it with a simple
3.5 mm cable if it does not work with the trek through Bluetooth for
example. Pasting info below.

2021 Upgraded - Tribit XSound Go Bluetooth Speaker with 16W Loud Sound &
Built-in XBass, 24H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, Wireless Stereo Pairing,
USB-C
Tribit