[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Secu(ity Systems

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Tue May 31 18:36:23 UTC 2022

Hello:

I am moving into a new home next week and would like to install a
security system. I am most familiar and comfortable with ADT because I
used their services before. Since they tend to be pricey, however, I am
willing to explore other options such as Comcast or Vivent. I know I can
probably get the standard telephone-style keypad with physical buttons
with ADT, but I'm not sure how the other services work. If you have used
any of these systems, I'd really appreciate your input.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com