[Electronics-Talk] Amazon Black Friday Deals on Instant Pot

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 01:59:39 UTC 2022

Thanks for the info! I too am looking at them as well. I just wanted to add to make sure that anyone purchasing an Instant Pot ensures that they are aware which model they are purchasing. There are some models, including the new Wi-Fi enabled version, that have a touchscreen interface now instead of tactile bubble buttons. There are still some that have buttons but there are also Some models that are purely touchscreen.

Jolynn