[Electronics-Talk] battery notification question

madison.martin2000 at outlook.com madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 30 15:42:26 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I was just wondering in Windows 11 is there a notification for when a computer
battery is fully charged? I ask because I always have my laptop plugged in but I
know that this isn't good for it but I do this because I worry that I won't know
when it's fully charged (I know when it's getting low as battery saver comes on
and Jaws tells me) but Jaws doesn't tell me when it's fully charged and I hate
having to come back to check the battery level so if Windows 11 can indicate
this then that'd be grate. I did get something from the Microsoft Store called
battery notification and I was told that the sound can be customized but I can't
figure out how to do this as when I enter on it in the list of notifications all
it does is turn the notification on/off. I'd also love to turn down the volume
as it's really loud even though the volume on my laptop isn't. So if anyone can
tell me how to do both of these things or has a better idea of what I could do
then I'd love to hear it/them! Running latest version of Windows 11. Thanks
Madison