[Electronics-Talk] Netflix Issue

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:36:16 UTC 2022

Haha I will very likely never purchase Apple products either.

I had to take my iPhone down to factory settings because the passcode was
entered with different values than I thought, so I was locked out.  Since I
didn't know that passcode, they still deny me access to the cloud where I
had everything.  So I had to manually download and install all of the apps
and everything else.

I went through apple accessibility who admitted this was not right but they
could do nothing.  I went to certified Apple repair and they could do
nothing.

Hence, although Apple knows where my phone is located and it's been at this
address since I bought it, they're treating me as though I have stolen my
own phone and want to steal my own data.

Most of the time, one can regain access with certain information but not
ever if you are locked out of an iOS device and have to totally reset it.