[Electronics-Talk] Insignia TVS

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:43:30 UTC 2022

I believe that failures occur  primarily with smart TVs and if you've purchased a TV in the past 5 years, it is very likely a Smart TV because it has firmware which  controls a lot of it's functionality.  My 19-inch LCD TV is still viable though which I bought for $35 from the Salvation Army store.

I just say buy what you can afford and be certain that it its warranty is understood and to get it serviced while it is still under warranty.