[Electronics-Talk] Accessibility of Samsung, LG or Sony smart TV's

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Mon Sep 26 14:37:50 UTC 2022

I have a Samsung TV, and it's quite accessible.  Combine that with an
accessible Verizon cablebox and a Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player, it's a
pretty good setup.  I've had this system for a few years now, and am
unlikely to upgrade, as the whole system satisfies my requirements.
Additionally, I have a 7.1 sound system, which makes watching movies
wonderful.  Just my thoughts.--Matthew Chao