[Electronics-Talk] Case for Victor Stream 3

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Apr 10 15:54:47 UTC 2023

Barry Scheur of Guidelights & Gadgets is also offering a leather bag which
he says will work for players such as the Stream and new players from HIMS.
It's not really a case, but some have said they prefer it over the
Executive Products leather case. You may want to check it out as well; I
believe it's around $35 or so.

Regards,

Laz

Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com