[Electronics-Talk] Slowcookers

Leye-Shprintse Oeberg leyeshprintse at icloud.com
Wed Apr 26 20:22:08 UTC 2023

BS’D

Hi,

I’m new to this list and newly married, and my husband and I have electronics purchases to do, but I’m not American, so, I feel so lost which brands and models are accessible here for Blind people. You’ll see emails here regarding different products.

I’m looking for a slowcooker. I want analog buttons or ideas how to mark up a touchpad, I’m not interested in products which you can use with your iPhone because that’s not an accessible product for me and my husband and I don’t have Wi-Fi at home and never will. Do you have any recommendations?

Kinn regards,
לשלום,
Leye-Shprintse Teller
Brooklyn (N.Y.), U.S.