[Electronics-Talk] Flying with a Brailliant

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 18 12:34:43 UTC 2023

I have flown with a braille notetaker many times.  I've never put it in my
suitcase because I wanted it so I could read on the flight.  Sometimes the
TSA has wanted me to take it out and turn it on, but often not. When I do
take it out and turn it on, I explain to them that there is no screen, so
they might not see much, just the dots coming up.
HTH.
Tracy