[Electronics-Talk] audio description and accessibility of Pluto, tubi, and more free tv and movie apps

Dennis Long dennisl1982 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 17:40:56 UTC 2024

Yes it is Pluto tv is another good app.

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Ashley Bramlett via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2024 1:37 PM
To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances'
<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] audio description and accessibility of
Pluto, tubi, and more free tv and movie apps

Hello,

Has anyone used IMDB, Crackle or Hulu?
I forgot to put those on the original list. Those apps have been around a
while so I hope they would be fairly accessible.

A librarian suggested Crackle and Tubi when I inquired about watching older
classic tv shows.
The Hoopla app has older tv shows, but my library does not subscribe to
Hoopla. Also, I know from the NFB national resolution that Hoopla does not
provide audio description for most of its content.

Tracy, thanks for sharing. Is the app you used called Amazon Freevee in the
App store?
I think that is what came up when I looked for the Freevee app.
Nice to know its easily searchable.

Thanks,
Ashley